The dealership had limited marketing budget and new inventory constraints and limitations.
By working with Fountain Forward, the dealership increased gross by over 50% next month (32% year over year) without increasing their advertising budget.
Swope Mitsubishi, was not very active before partnering up with Fountain Forward.
Once the strategies were put in place, the dealership very quickly reached 120% increased in their internet leads within the first 45 days and the volume when up 30%. This client is extremely happy with this relationship and how Fountain Forward has addressed all their failure points.
Could you believe that changing your strategy on just one platform could boost sales and profits at your dealership?
That is exactly what happened to Swope Mitsubishi in Radcliff, Kentucky. Swope hired Fountain Forward to run ads on Facebook and then analyze them with Analytics Edge. In an attempt to maximize Swope’s constrained marketing budget, we used all available ad spend on our propriety Facebook strategy.
Swope’s Facebook ads provided an immediate increase in opportunity at the dealership, ultimately increasing the dealership’s profitability.
That is exactly what happened to Swope Mitsubishi in Radcliﬀ, Kentucky. Swope hired Fountain Forward to run ads on Facebook and then analyze them with Analytics Edge. In an attempt to maximize Swope’s constrained marketing budget, we used all available ad spend on our propriety Facebook strategy.
- Without increasing ad spend, Swope Mitsubishi increased sales by 18% year over year and 13% month over month along with increasing grosses 55.7% month over month in December, our first month after launching our new Facebook ads strategy.
- In January of 2021, the dealership was over 200% more proﬁtable year over year.
- Just three months after running social ads, Swope Mitsubishi recorded a record amount of lead volume in February of 2021.
These aren’t Cargurus, AutoTrader, or other Third Parties. These are CORE Leads coming through their website.
Fountain Forward Steps
- With Swope Mitsubishi, new inventory contraints and limitations forced us to get creative with our strategy. The day we launced ads, there were less than 10 new Mitsubishi cars on the lot.
- We ran dynamic ads to the 2 new models that they had, but didn’t gain any traction on those ad sets, so we turned them off quickly.
- We shifted our focus entirely around selling their used inventory. Since Swope is part of a dealership group and is able to sell used inventory that belongs to other dealerships within the same group, we had a huge amount of used inventory to work with.
- We picked several different makes and models to make ad catalogs of, and changed said catalogs as the data came in. This allows us to make the most money for our dealers.
More Success Stories
Book A Free Strategy Call
Don’t wait any longer — start getting your business headed in the right direction today