Join our team!
We are seeking team members who LOVE to work and play hard. Searching for people who aren't afraid to be themselves, who want to dive into the deep end and explore the unknown together. Think you'd be a cool fit for our team?
We are looking for a Search Specialist to Support the SEO, and SEM team in daily tasks. The primary role of this position is to handle seo related tasks found within our current strategies and edit content to support the marketing team and our client’s various marketing campaigns.
You will be assisting with all levels of “Search Department” responsibilities, including building reports, doing research, link building, data entry with some work within built websites.
The main duties of an Search Specialist include:
- Follow optimization strategies that increase our clients’ search engine results rankings
Create pages on websites that are built several different ways.
- Collaborate with others within the Search Department and Fountain Forward to manage SEO strategy
- Take the initiative to make your work more efficient
- Finding or creating Images to support written content
- Manually publish GMB post, and create website pages
- Support the Google Ads team in daily administrative tasks.
- Perform link building/outreach efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
Preparing detailed reports
The main skills that an Search Specialist should possess include:
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics, Local Viking, Google Adwords
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- High verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Advanced Knowledge of analytics tools like Google Analytics.
- Familiarity with Data Studio
- Desire to learn, grow and have an excellent, team attitude