Dealers are making some CRAZY MONEY right now, but how many dealers are DOUBLING their sales while taking share directly from one of the top CDJR stores in the WORLD, AutoNation CDJR of Spring, Texas?
Wischnewsky needed brand awareness and increased sales. Prior to becoming Wischnewsky Dodge, the dealership was formerly known as team Dodge, located in Hunstville, TX. Team Dodge’s sales grew stagnant with a complacent owner.
Fountain Forward not only provides the creatives but also track people that come in to the store, and being able to look at the budget and without spending more and more we are able to increase sales and profit.
In the first 12 months of taking over the dealership and partnering with Fountain Forward, Wischnewsky CDJR sold 1,701 new and used vehicles – 149.05% more vehicles than the previous 12 months.
Wischnewsky is now averaging 146 units per month in a store that used to average less than 60, with their highest month ever of 196 units in June 2021.
Now after 12 months of buying the dealership, Wischnewksy CDJR is making it even harder for their competitors to breathe amidst a once in a lifetime inventory crunch. I mean, just look at the change in market share year over year below.
Fountain Forward helped Wischnewsky Dodge do a market analysis, launch the new dealership, and change the narrative in the marketplace.
Since starting advertising with Wischnewsky Dodge, Fountain Forward has been able to attribute 543 vehicle purchases worth $2,175,310.15 in total gross at the dealership just on Facebook alone.
In the first 12 months of taking over the Wischnewsky dealership:
- Sold 1,701 new and used vehicles. 149.05% more vehicles than the previous 12 months.
- Wischnewsky is now averaging 146 units per month in a store that used to average less than 60.
- Website Traffic increased by 164.97% in the first 12 months.
Lead Volume increased by 100.77%These aren’t Cargurus, AutoTrader, or other Third Parties. These are CORE Leads coming through their website.
Fountain Forward Steps
- Instead of putting Wischnewsky’s advertising dollars in saturated and competitive channels, we went “all in” on a comprehensive digital marketing strategy – specifically Facebook – and bet on digital being the best catalyst for growth.
- This new strategy attracted thousands of additional in-market consumers to the website, resulting in a steep increase in both internet leads and sales.
More Success Stories
Book A Free Strategy Call
Don’t wait any longer — start getting your business headed in the right direction today