Total Sales Increase
Total Lead Increase
Dealers are making some CRAZY MONEY right now, but how many dealers are DOUBLING their sales while taking share directly from one of the top CDJR stores in the WORLD, AutoNation CDJR of Spring, Texas? Wischnewsky needed brand awareness and increased sales. Prior to becoming Wischnewsky Dodge, the dealership was formerly known as team Dodge, located in Hunstville, TX. Team Dodge’s sales grew stagnant with a complacent owner.
In the first 12 months of taking over the dealership and partnering with Fountain Forward, Wischnewsky CDJR sold 1,701 new and used vehicles – 149.05% more vehicles than the previous 12 months.
Steve Warren General
Manager of Swope Mitsubishi
Results Wischnewsky Dodge
Fountain Forward helped Wischnewsky Dodge do a market analysis, launch the new dealership, and change the narrative in the marketplace.
Since starting advertising with Wischnewsky Dodge, Fountain Forward has been able to attribute 543 vehicle purchases worth $2,175,310.15 in total gross at the dealership JUST on FACEBOOK ALONE.
In the first 12 months of taking over the Wischnewsky dealership:
- Sold 1,701 new and used vehicles. 149.05% more vehicles than the previous 12 months.
- Wischnewsky is now averaging 146 units per month in a store that used to average less than 60.
- Website Traffic increased by 164.97% in the first 12 months.
- Lead Volume increased by 100.77%
Fountain Forward Steps
- Instead of putting Wischnewsky’s advertising dollars in saturated and competitive channels, we went “all in” on a comprehensive digital marketing strategy – specifically Facebook – and bet on digital being the best catalyst for growth.
- This new strategy attracted thousands of additional in-market consumers to the website, resulting in a steep increase in both internet leads and sales.
Wischnewsky Dodge Testimony
“Fountain Forward not only provides the creatives but also track people that come in to the store, and being able to look at the budget and without spending more and more we are able to increase sales and profit.”
Josh Wischnewsky – Wischnewsky Dodge Owner