Total Sales Increase
Total Lead Increase
When Don Scaffidi reached out to Fountain Forward in September of 2018. He wanted us to figure out exactly where the dealership was spending inefficiently. The dealer felt that it was over-exposed at the halfway point in 2019. After analyzing the budget line by line, Fountain Forward cut ad spend and focused the budget around what was working by utilizing the platforms and channels that were driving sales.
By analyzing dealerships across the country, we have learned that dealerships can only fail at 3 different levels. If a you choose to fix one that isn’t failing, you not only don’t fix your problem, you waste in excess.
Steve Warren General
Manager of Swope Mitsubishi
Scaffidi Motors Results
After analyzing the budget line by line, Fountain Forward cut ad spend and focused the budget around what was working by utilizing the platforms and channels that were driving sales.
- The dealership sold 90 additional vehicles in the second half of 2019, a 14% increase, while spending $5,000 less per month.
- In addition, Scaffidi was able generate a return of nearly 12 – 1 in the first year of running ads on Facebook.
- In the second half of 2019, Scaffidi increased organic traffic by 25% as their SEO strategy had started to yield results.
- Scaffidi no longer needed to continue to buy keywords, they now ranked for organically. Scaffidi was able to reduce their SEM spend without any adverse effect on the dealership.
- After isolating and optimizing the consumer experience, Scaffidi’s lead volume increased by 490 leads (20%) and Scaffidi’s cost per car dropped by 11%.
Fountain Forward Steps
- Evaluated and eliminated costly vendors to reduce Scaffidi’s advertising budget by 32%.
- Created a digital marketing strategy that generated record lead volume, increased sales, and profit.